Friday 26 September 2008

Welcome to the party...

Thanks for dropping by and celebrating the launch of Strictly Love with me.

And to get you in the mood here are the incomparable Fred and Ginger dancing to Smoke Gets in Your Eyes. To dance like that...sigh. Well I guess we can all dream.




Of course it being Saturday, it's Strictly Come Dancing night. Hurrah!

So while you're here let me know who tops your poll as the most likely candidate to lift that trophy this year. Judging by last week, it's unlikely to be a girl I'd say...

You can also share your most romantic dancing moment, play an SCD Wed em, Bed em and Dead em special, AND you still have time to enter the competition over on Medium Rob's blog.

And if that isn't enough do pop over to Marie's hilarious blog to read her take on this week's SCD action. I guarantee it will bring a smile to your face.

So get on your glad rags, put on your dancing shoes, and take to the floor!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello ... am I the first? Should I leave this wine here? Any nibbles? Oooh pringles...

Sarah Salway said...

Here I am too .. want to dance, cityexile. Oh hang on, there are pringles....

Jane Henry said...

Help yourself peeps. Nice to see you here... Sorry been busy serving chinese and watching Strictly. It's hard work having to fit my real life into my virtual one... Chin, chin!

Anonymous said...

any twiglets? xx

Kate Allan said...

Here have these twiglets....

Jane Henry said...

Twiglets? You want twiglets at a sophisticated dancing event??? Oh, ok Meg, here you go...

Jane Henry said...

Just off out now peeps to attend a school reunion. |Talk and dance among yourselves. And eat twiglets obviously.

Julie Day said...

After watching last night's Strictly, I say maybe Rachel Stevens has a chance of getting the trophy, along with Austin Healy. Both are good. Must watch it tonight to see who gets the boots, either Jessie or Gillian I reckon.

Jane Henry said...

Sorry I've left you all to it for so long. Real life interfering again... but...

Blimey. What a turn up for the books. My money was on Jessie going. I am really glad though, that Jodie's still in it...

Anyone still knocking about, why haven't you played RSM yet???

Jane Henry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.