Friday 26 September 2008

Wed 'em, bed 'em or dead 'em. A Strictly Come Dancing Bonanza

As I'm a bit short of time this week, I give for your delight and delectation, the boys... Or well some of them at any rate...

First off - what was he doing last week? Cooking a dance? Dancing a meal? Not really doing a Cha Cha Cha anyway...

It's that lovely chef, Gary Rhodes....

Second up - the man who can't dance to save his life,but looks like he might die trying - Don Warrington. Who probably wishes he could dance the way he speaks. And here he is in his previous incarnation as Philip, included because he was much better at that then he is at dancing.

And finally. It's Mr Cuddly Teddy Bear. The man who first charmed us by asking Mrs Thatcher that awkward question, and now swept us off our feet with that lovely waltz. Mr John Sergeant.



So who's it going to be folks? Don, Gary or John? You get to wed, bed or dead one or possibly all three. The choice my friends is yours...



3 comments:

Lisa Rullsenberg said...

God, do I really have to?!
Is suicide an option?

At a life or death push I'd wed JS on the grounds that he's smart and probably wouldn't be too much bother and he's prepared to try (even when he clearly can't do the task at hand - bless him: I caught the end of last night's show and nearly wept with embarrassment for him). He is also - clearly - a totally unreconstructed romantic which in terms of your book at least makes sense.

Apologies to every one else but really I wouldn't waste a choice on you (in his defence Don W did make a decent enough PM in Pete's World facing up to the cybermen...)

Jane Henry said...

I know Lisa. I'm sorry. I'll go for the sexy men next time I promise...


Well I THINK I could just manage to bed Don if I shut my eyes and listened to his voice (I did love him in Dr Who too), definitely wed John, because as you say he's an unreconstructed romantic and dead Gary. No contest...

Marie said...

Easy as pie. Wed John because he is lovely, bed Don, dead Gary. There is no other option.